Audio, Video and Rooms
এই সাহায্যের বিষয়বস্তু আপনার ভাষায় উপলভ্য নয়। দয়া করে আমাদের সমর্থিত ভাষা থেকে একটি চয়ন করুন:
Start a 1-1 video chat with any of your Workplace colleagues or use Rooms to chat with up to 50 people at a time.
This feature is in open beta and all system admins can request to opt in.
There are two ways to create a Room in Workplace. The first is through Chat, by clicking above your chat thread list. The second is in Groups, by clicking Create Room in the Rooms tab of a group that you are a member or admin of.
Inviting users to Workplace Rooms
Anyone can join a room on Workplace Rooms. As the call creator, you can either restrict access to your room so that only people within your Workplace can join, or you can leave it open for anyone who has the link to join. Your system administrator can disable the ability for users outside of your Workplace to join a Room.
Once a meeting has begun, the call creator can lock the Room by clicking at the bottom of the Room, then clicking next to Lock Room. This will prevent new participants from joining. The call creator can also remove participants from the Room.
Call creators may also regenerate their invitation link at any time. This will prevent the old invitation link from working.
Joining a Workplace Room
If the call is created from Chat, the Room creator must be present for the call to begin. If the call is created from Groups, any group member must be present for the call to begin. If only guests are on the call for three minutes without the Room creator joining, the link to join the room will automatically expire.
Note: To opt into the open beta, system admins will need to contact Support.
গোষ্ঠী কল করতে আপনাকে আপনার মোবাইল ডিভাইস থেকে Work Chat অ্যাপে অ্যাক্সেস করতে হবে৷
Workplace Chat video chatting is not available in all countries, and certain Internet access providers and mobile carriers may restrict access to this service.
You can video chat with just one person, or with a group of people.
To start a video chat:
- From Chats, open a conversation with the person or the group of people you want to video chat with.
- Click .
Keep in mind that you may not be able to call people if they aren't connected to the Internet.
Find out more about audio and video calls on Workplace Chat.
To share your screen in a Workplace Chat video call, you'll need to download a Google Chrome extension.
This extension allows you to share the screen of any opened application, privately and securely with a Workplace user during a Workplace Chat video call.
To begin screen-sharing after adding the Google Chrome extension:
- While in a video call, click at the bottom of your screen.
- Select which screen option you want to share:
- Your Entire Screen: This may share any window that's open on your computer, including your desktop.
- Application Window: This will only share the specific window that you select.
- Chrome Tab: This will only share the specific chrome tab you select.
- After you've selected your screen option, click Share.
When you're done, click Stop sharing at the bottom of the screen or hang up the call.
If you're having a problem with your camera:
- Close any open applications that use a camera or microphone, such as other video calling or chat programs.
- If you're making a call from the browser, make sure Workplace has permission to use your camera and microphone. You can change this in your browser settings.
- Try restarting your browser or computer.
- If you're using an external camera, make sure your camera is compatible with your computer.
- Download the most recent drivers for your camera from the manufacturer's website.
If you're having a problem with your video call's sound:
- If you have an external microphone or speakers, make sure they're connected correctly to your computer.
- Check that your microphone isn't on mute. Some microphones have buttons to mute or unmute. If you're using a headset, it may have a mute switch on the side of the headset or on the cable that connects to your computer.
- Close any open applications that use a camera or microphone. For example, other video calling or chat programs.
- Make sure the other participants have their microphone set up correctly.
Learn more about audio, video and Rooms on Workplace.