How can I learn more about the types of data displayed in the Apple App Privacy Details for Workplace?
এই সাহায্যের বিষয়বস্তু আপনার ভাষায় উপলভ্য নয়। দয়া করে আমাদের সমর্থিত ভাষা থেকে একটি চয়ন করুন:
When you install an app from the App Store, you may see some information that Apple now asks all app developers to provide about how the app handles data. Apple offers a small range of specific options to choose from when describing an app’s data use and collection practices, and these options are not specific to you or the settings and controls you may have used in each of our apps.
Below are a few examples of how the data types are used:
- Contact Information. The information you provide when you sign up for an account allows us to communicate with you and your system administrator regarding use of the service and allows you to connect, communicate and share content with your coworkers.
- Coarse Location. We use IP-derived location in order to provide and improve the operation of Workplace, such as by running performance analytics, and for safety and security.
- User Content. Camera or voice-enabled features are used during Workplace Chat calls, meetings and live broadcasts.
- Search History. When searching Workplace (for example, for people, posts or groups) we keep a record to personalize your experience using Workplace. You can access and delete those searches from within your search history.
- Identifiers. Account and device identifiers collected can be used to personalize your and your organisation’s experiences as part of providing the service.
- Usage Data & Diagnostics. Information about the features you use and the duration of your activities when you use Workplace may be used to improve the service for you and others.